This is my original blog – all my blogs  since I started in 2009 - are here including those from The Ale Archive – all the beers I’ve sampled at home and on our travels since 2012.

Since 2012 most of our travel has involved a caravan. I now have a specific caravanning blog called (Get Your) Legs Down which not only documents all our trips but includes product reviews, site listings, storage locations, mobile service engineers and much more. It too is on Facebook and Twitter.

Thursday, 27 July 2017

Box Steam–Soul Train

20170708_145832What they say: “A blonde, continental style beer with a hoppy and fruity aroma and a refreshing citrus taste.”

Another pale fruity beer, anyone would think it’s summer. Needless to say, not really to my taste – it’s strength was subdued but at 4.7% A.B.V very much present.

The White Horse, Witcham, Cambridgeshire. July 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment