This is my original blog – all my blogs  since I started in 2009 - are here including those from The Ale Archive – all the beers I’ve sampled at home and on our travels since 2012.

Since 2012 most of our travel has involved a caravan. I now have a specific caravanning blog called (Get Your) Legs Down which not only documents all our trips but includes product reviews, site listings, storage locations, mobile service engineers and much more. It too is on Facebook and Twitter.

Thursday, 27 July 2017

Adnams–Freewheel

20170712_194638What they say: “Adnams Freewheel is a straw-coloured English summer ale with aromas of citrus and peaches, beautifully balanced by a touch of gooseberry on the finish……Brewed using pale ale malt and golden naked oats and a wonderful combination of English hops – Ernest, Jester and Endeavour.”

And another light fruity summer limited edition ale for the summer.  Inoffensive – even for someone like me who prefers darker beers – and easy drinking at 3.6% A.B.V.

The Red Cow, Chrishall, Cambridgeshire. July 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment