This is my original blog – all my blogs  since I started in 2009 - are here including those from The Ale Archive – all the beers I’ve sampled at home and on our travels since 2012.
 
Since 2012 most of our travel has involved a caravan. I now have a specific caravanning blog called (Get Your) Legs Down which not only documents all our trips but includes product reviews, site listings, storage locations, mobile service engineers and much more. It too is on Facebook and Twitter.

Saturday, 17 June 2017

Marstons - EPA

WP_20170413_20_47_55_ProWhat they say: “The taste of EPA is unique. Zing from the citrusy hops we use - Pow from its fuller flavour - Phwoar from the crisp finish that leaves you ready for more. It’s a refreshing, lighter blonde ale - 3.6% abv.

Ok, regulars will know that, given the description, this would not be one of my faves. But I quite enjoyed it on a warm spring day. Chill it a bit more than you normally would for a real refreshing drink on a summers day. Nice and light too at just 3.6% A.B.V.

April 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment